spring is in the air
Y’all this one was so fun for us at WYC Designs.
We took a major dated pool house bath and changed it into a charming retreat to go with this historic Winter Park home.
here’s the before:
And now the after:
In order keep the reno budget low, we didn’t relocate much plumbing or electrical and we did some major cosmetic upgrades. It feels authentic and high end because we used high end and beautiful materials like brick, zellige and marble.
Added finishes in brass to keep it elevated but then rounded it out with vintage additions with the small rug and wooden stool.
Overall, this bathroom is a dream and I’m stoked my clients and their guests can now enjoy it all summer long.
shop this look:
spring feels and pretty petals
As a mom, we’re constantly on the go – doing what feels like a million things while putting everyone else first. Whether you’re a mama, animal mama, auntie – we all mother something and because of that take a second for yourself and a second to acknowledge all of those who make parenting possible.
I rounded up a few gift ideas because I feel like this holiday always sneaks up on us and some of these ideas take some planning.
- A trip to the spa or salon and a bottle of bubble bath or favorite nail color
- Breakfast in bed with the cutest heart shaped waffles
- A few hours alone to do well, absolutely anything
- Tickets to see her favorite band. Beiber anyone?
- Farmgirl flowers delivered every month – what a treat!
- Subscribe to a magazine she loves or surprise her with a book club
- Every mom could use coffee and a super cute mug
- Every mom could use some wine or liquor of their choice. Cheers!
Plus, any of these personal and cute gift ideas:
spring sets and notes of green.
post work walks, driveway hangs and cooler temps at night. I don’t mind the extra daylight.