spring feels and pretty petals
As a mom, we’re constantly on the go – doing what feels like a million things while putting everyone else first. Whether you’re a mama, animal mama, auntie – we all mother something and because of that take a second for yourself and a second to acknowledge all of those who make parenting possible.
I rounded up a few gift ideas because I feel like this holiday always sneaks up on us and some of these ideas take some planning.
- A trip to the spa or salon and a bottle of bubble bath or favorite nail color
- Breakfast in bed with the cutest heart shaped waffles
- A few hours alone to do well, absolutely anything
- Tickets to see her favorite band. Beiber anyone?
- Farmgirl flowers delivered every month – what a treat!
- Subscribe to a magazine she loves or surprise her with a book club
- Every mom could use coffee and a super cute mug
- Every mom could use some wine or liquor of their choice. Cheers!
Plus, any of these personal and cute gift ideas:
spring sets and notes of green.
post work walks, driveway hangs and cooler temps at night. I don’t mind the extra daylight.
My littlest monkey is getting so big.
- He’s wanting to sit up, hold his bottle and getting closer to rolling over
- Still teething with copious amounts of drool
- Dude is a little cheeser and loves to smile at just about anyone
- On the verge of giggling
- Out growing all his 0-3 months clothes and we just ordered size 2 diapers! *tear!*
- Eyes are looking more hazel and his locks are staying a light chestnut
- Big into balloons like his middle brother and his jelly cat crinkle books
It has been 3 months with you and I still can’t believe you are ours. You have the cutest grin and sweetest personality. You fit right in with us. We all just adore you. Mama kisses your face at least a million times a day and I try, even though it’s really hard, to be the best mama for you as I juggle your brothers and work and everything in-between. Know that we all love watching you grow and develop and really love it when you sleep through the night. Know that forever and always, mama loves you.
the only post I can somewhat keep consistent – c’est la vie