My littlest monkey is getting so big.
- He’s wanting to sit up, hold his bottle and getting closer to rolling over
- Still teething with copious amounts of drool
- Dude is a little cheeser and loves to smile at just about anyone
- On the verge of giggling
- Out growing all his 0-3 months clothes and we just ordered size 2 diapers! *tear!*
- Eyes are looking more hazel and his locks are staying a light chestnut
- Big into balloons like his middle brother and his jelly cat crinkle books
It has been 3 months with you and I still can’t believe you are ours. You have the cutest grin and sweetest personality. You fit right in with us. We all just adore you. Mama kisses your face at least a million times a day and I try, even though it’s really hard, to be the best mama for you as I juggle your brothers and work and everything in-between. Know that we all love watching you grow and develop and really love it when you sleep through the night. Know that forever and always, mama loves you.