I mean, he’s practically 2. He’s every bit of crazy and wild and rambunctiuos. When he’s happy he’s like REALLY happy. When he’s tired and cranky he’s REALLY cranky. He’s found new independence with being to get in and out of his crib quite successfully. He’s napped a few times in his rocking chair, because well… he can.
- All things balloons and balls
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Simple Song still a favorite! I sing it to him before bed every night.
- Can count to 11!
- Loves to sing happy birthday, ABCs and NSYNC Christmas tunes.
- Favorite color is green.
- Big fan of coloring and prefers to use his right hand
- He’s a DIPPER – loves ketchup and will gladly dip anything into it
- Obsessed with his Papa
- Not a great listener and hates following the rules – certified boundary pusher
- The sweetest demeanor and loves animals
- Pretty sure he has a magnetic pull towards danger or risk
- Total charmer – will never miss an opportunity to say “hiiiii!” to a stranger. Even if he’s in the backseat and there is motorcycle along side us.
- Worships his big brother
- Wears size 6 diapers but will pee through them at night
- Has a favorite blankie with chewed corners
- Likes to wear shoes and his helmet and will occasionally get upset when we go to take them off
- Great at riding his bike and likes to sit on the big kid seat on the stroller
- Wants to wear socks to bed
- Ask him how old he is – 50% change he’ll either say 1 or 2
- Ask him how old brother is – “brother is six.” #nailedit
You have a way of pushing every button and still make me overflow with crazy love. You’re wildly different and I love your spirit. You make parenthood oh so challenging but I’m so grateful. I wanted you so badly and I wanted to give Hudson the greatest gift I had ever received before you boys were born – which is your Auntie Erin. Even though you test and push you also love right back even harder. I can’t get enough of you. I can’t wait to see how you change this next year – you’re going to be TWOOOO and I can’t believe it. Know how much I love you today and always.