HALF WAY TO TWO!
I’m so behind on this post, but I couldn’t miss it. 18 months of P has a been a whirlwind and this past month has been no exception.
He’s a wrecking ball of cute and wild energy and I continuously just want to eat him up.
- Tries to repeat just about everything
- Big into hugs – he’s super affectionate.
- Laughs after every burp
- Loves rice, cous cous, broccoli, pouches, yogurt and beef
- Wants to do everything brother does – video games, coloring and riding bikes!
- Has a thing for removing his pants and diaper
- An amazing little sleeper and big time swimmer
- Sporting the blondest covid mullet
- BIG fan of trash cans… still.
- Not really a beach kid. Like really?! Gonna be a mountain boy someday, I bet.
- PAPA is still LIFE
- Wants to read a million books before bed
- Says things like “aw, cute!” “okay, yeah!” “thank youuuu.” “WOW!” and “COOL!”
- Requests Happy, Moana and Frozen songs on repeat
- Life of his own little party
- He constantly has little beads of sweat on his nose
- OFF the charts TALL
- Loves to be chased
- Will hide and yell “boo”
- Knows the color blue
As much as I hate seeing you grow up, I love seeing you develop. You’re a strong willed, determined and happy little guy and I love you with my whole heart. You bring our family so much joy and laughter and I some mornings when I walk into your bedroom and you say “mamaaa!” in that sweet high pitched voice, I feel like the luckiest person in the world. Thank you my sweet P for being YOU. For choosing me. You’re gonna move mountains, kid.
Mama loves you.