Crazy to think Mother’s Day is just around the corner and with current state of things I think it’s safe to say mothers all over are doing their best to juggle a million things.
Here is a mix of ideas that range from comfy clothes, personal touches, relevant tech updates, and things that can make “being at home” more enjoyable.
I realize not everyone can buy things as of late, so here are few other things you can make and mail to those sweet mama figures in your life:
- Handmade sun-catcher – so many beautiful displays in windows these days, brighten mom’s or grandma’s day with one of these!
- Grandkid silhouettes – Emily Henderson just did a post on this DIY and it’s super cute and looks easy enough.
- Model clay gifts – we just got some and Hudson is getting super into it. I love the terracotta color the best, but cute to make dishes, trinkets or even sculptures!
- Order some family masks that are kinda cute but also with every purchase feeds kids in need.
- Donate to Feeding America or No Kid Hungry in their name.
Wishing all the mamas, grandmas, aunts, soon to be mamas, dadas who are mamas and everything in-between a wonderful Mother’s Day. Hug your mamas and babies tight.
Terri Todd says