*this blog post is sponsored by Aurate New York, but the words and opinions are all my own.
I truly have a weakness for simple, classic and timeless jewelry. I also love a good American brand and the lovely folks at Aurate check all those boxes.
I was actually kinda giddy when they reached out – I love adding to my ring stacks and on occasion I’ll buy I new pair of studs that I’ll basically wear a whole year never switching out.
That’s pretty much how I roll – I like jewelry that I can just leave on and not worry about.
A few cool facts about Aurate before I forget:
- Everything is handcrafted in New York City (my fav!)
- “REAL (recycled) gold. Honest pricing.” is their thing
- Super cute (inspiring) founders
- Their ethics are on point
- With every purchase they donate a book to a kid who needs it*
- They started a “try on” at home box where you can try on up to 5 pieces of jewelry without the commitment.
All of their necklaces are swoon worthy though and can be accessed here.
Since I’ve had their ring, I’ve worn it every single day. No issues with it whats so ever and it’s crazy to think this beautiful piece of jewelry is UNDER $250.
Whether you looking to just treat yourself (heck, I totally get it) or you need a special gift for someone – you seriously can’t go wrong. So take a minute and scour Aurate New York and fall in love with their mission, their style and beautiful aesthetic. And don’t forget to follow them on Instagram for instant mood boosters.
*I loved the packaging that came along with the ring. It made it feel even more valuable with the craftsman-ship details and specifics on what sweet kid received a new book.