my little Wells August is eight months in August and I love everything about this.
captured his love for post dinner beach walks and his first real experience with sand. our little chunk is a ball of happy and this mama is purely smitten.
- King of rolling over every which way and sitting up
- Has two bottom teeth
- Big into pouches with sweet potatoes, carrots or apples
- Dude loves hide and seek, toys that make noise and ELMO
- Obsessed with his brothers
- Hair is getting lighter but his eyes are getting darker
- Waves “hello” to anyone and anything
- Has figured out how to cry to get what he wants
- Makes silly faces with his tongue
- Occasional thumb sucker
- Fan of all things water
- Can hold his own bottle/pouch/spoon
- Scrunches up his nose and fusses before he gets really mad
My sweet Wells,
I love you more than words will ever be able to express. I’m obsessed with you – everything about you. You’re turning into the cutest kid with the sweetest little personality and thee most adorable face. You love people and food and toys and I watch your expressions and BEAM. You kid, make all our world’s go round. You give all of us so much joy – you have my heart little man.
love always – your mama