My dude is getting oh so big. He’s engaging more and more with just about everyone and developing the sweetest personality. I literally catch myself just staring in awe. I love this little guy so much.
- 28.3 inches / 20.1 lbs – the biggest of our babies at this age!
- Rolls over from front to back
- Speaking of – rolls on rolls on rolls
- Can sit up without any assistance
- Grabs anything and everything
- Likes to chime in whenever his brothers get loud
- Still no teeth!
- LOVES his jumper, blowing raspberries and shaking anything that makes noise
- Big fan of balloons like his brother P
- All about sweet potatoes and carrots. Working on other foods right now including teething crackers
- Always on puppy watch
- Enjoys sitting his high chair
- Total boat babe – likes it when we go fast – and he’s getting a subtle little baby tan
- Best way to make him laugh is by catching him by surprise
- Can stand up with assistance and tries to take a step! #overachiever
- Sleeping through the night is still a challenge but hopefully temporary! #mamaanddadaaretired
- His hair is getting lighter and a little curly at the ends
- If you say “sooo big” enough times, he’ll put his little fists in the air
Wellsey,You’re the sweetest bub. I love looking at your adorable almond shape eyes and gummy smile. You get so excited and kick and stretch and blow raspberries anytime we come close. You love being held or talked to. You crave attention and food and sometimes both at the same time. You’re devouring your solid foods and look so big in your high chair. We all love watching you grow and I can’t believe it’s already your HALF BIRTHDAY! I’m totally obsessed with you kid and literally eat you up every. single. day.
Mama loves you something serious.
Terri Todd says
He’s such a doll ❤️❤️❤️❤️
james todd says
He is getting more and more fun..❤️❤️