gah, baby boy you’re growing up quick.
I swear everything about him changes by the day. As we gear up for summer and all the camps, trips and the infinite kiddo juggle I really don’t want to miss a thing.
- He’s babbling up a storm
- Good at mimicking us – sticks his tongue out, blows raspberries and copies whatever we do
- Can hold his bottle and put his paci in his mouth
- Loves to be spooked! A sure way to get a giggle or two
- Very much into watching his older brothers
- Has figured out we have a dog
- Has tried banana and sweet potato and really not sure about either of them
- Still teething and drooling like whoa
- Comfortably wearing 6-9 mo clothes
- Likes to play with anything that makes sounds
- Into walks and car rides
- A champ at tummy time and can roll over from front to back
- Getting blonder and more hazel eyed by the day
- Has this one leg that likes to rock/bounce – almost as if it was his “happy tail”
- Loves his dada something BIG
- Genuinely wants to be in/around the action
I could just stare at you for hours. Your face is so sweet and your smiles and smirks are literally the best. Your rolls are really starting to take shape and I on occasion call you endearingly my “chunky monkey!” When you stretch and flex your feet right before a diaper change gets me every single time. Even though you’re still not the best sleeper around here, you are mostly happy and cheerful and I love your sweet personality. Soon enough you’ll be eating tons of big boy foods, crawling around and pulling yourself up. I see you sneaking into any brotherly situation and having a complete ball. I’m excited for many more firsts this summer – trips to the beach, first plane ride and other exciting milestones. Know I love you SO much and can’t imagine this world without you.