the end of the year always goes by fast, but subtle and simple holiday decor (IMO) should come out as early as you want it and honestly, doesn’t need to break the bank. If anything, decorating for this holiday season should be fun, not stressful.
So I went to my #CharmingChestnut project and added some holiday magic to this sweet kitchen with majority of the decor coming from Target and with an all in budget of $300.
Yep, y’all! It can be done.
What to buy:
- Hearth & Hand Olive Leaf Garland (3 or 4)
- Mini Trees and spruce sprigs
- Foraged or faux magnolia branches
- Towels and Soap
- WYC Winter Candle
What to use if you’ve got it:
- Ribbon! I totally missed this opportunity, but tying ribbon to the stools or bows on the pendants could add a textural touch.
- Pottery –
- Brass or marble kitchen items instantly makes a space feel more elevated
- Battery operated twinkle lights for open shelving
shop this post:
Terri Todd says