Excited to share my thoughtfully curated gift guides as we all start to get ready to celebrate the season. Y’all only 7 weeks left til Christmas, can you believe it?
With shipping and logistics being tested again this year, it’s time to focus not on the amount of deals but the quality of a few.
Here are a few things I’m sure any foodie/chef would love in their kitchen:
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven – in the prettiest matte white – our black one sits out year round! $370
- A McGee & Co. Kitchen Gift Box that you don’t need to wrap! $70
- The Lost Kitchen Cookbook – one of our favorite programs from the new Magnolia Network. $18
- A Cutting Board Cheat Sheet – a cutting board with precision in mind.
- Farmhouse Pottery Olive Oil Bottle – Anything and everything Farmhouse, but a pretty handcrafted olive oil bottle is practical and essential! $100
Leave a Reply