This kid, has my heart.
It seems like it was just his first birthday, but here we are a month later in this pandemic and he at least, doesn’t have a care in the world.
- A speedy walker, puller upper and climber
- Loves his stuff animals, blankies (like brother), dinosaurs and balls
- Says: mama, dada, papa, go, ball, car, hot, puff, i love you, ah oh
- Can make the following animal sounds: dog, cat, cow, sheep, dinosaur,
- If you ask him what a lizard says he sticks his tongue out
- Gives open mouth kisses on the regular
- Loves to curl up on the couch with brother
- Still a big fan of Elmo and Curious George and Olaf are tied for second
- Ask him how old he is and he puts up his pointer finger
- I swear he has a gravitational pull toward all remotes, phones and video game controllers
- Ask him to dance and he will nod his head and claps his hands
- Wants to help and close every cabinet and refrigerator door
- Has 8 teeth with molars coming up next
- He plays with my wedding rings when i hold him on my hip
- Can point out my nose, mouth, teeth and eyes on command
- He loves a good book
- Loves to eat veggie straws, cheese, cous cous or rice, strawberries and prefers to drink out of brother’s cups
- Happiest in water – bath times and pool time
- Dance parties with mom are his jam
I love you bubs something serious. You are so much work – everyday you’re into everything and it get’s exhausting. You think the word NO is funny and continue to push boundaries. To counter that though you’re the sweetest boy – you’re super affectionate, you love being held and rocked and you quite possibly have the cutest face in the all the world. Your facial expressions are adorable and I eat you up every chance I get.
Thank you for bringing so much joy and life to a really weird time in our lives right now. You and your brother are my universe, kiddo. Mama loves you more than you will ever know.