My bubs is in the TWO digits! He’s seriously the sweetest, happiest little babe and I can’t believe most days he’s mine.
- Pulls up on just about anything
- Literally WALKING with anything that he can push – on. his. own.
- Reaches out with a little open hand to show he wants you or something just out of his reach
- Still rocking his SIX teeth, but we think two more are about to come any day now
- If you quiz him on what a cow, monkey, fish, cat, puppy says odds are he’ll get it right.
- Will only sign “all done” still working on the others
- Big on OPEN mouth kisses and if you’re not he’ll grab your face anyway
- Can give you a high five
- If you ask him if that’s funny he’ll give you a fake laugh
- Loves to play with things that make noise, his brother’s toys, remotes, phones and balls
- Roxie’s biggest fan
- Still sleeping through the night and can finally self soothe
- LOVES broccoli
- Shakes his head no (and typically does it when he knows he’s doing something we don’t want him to do)
- Likes the muppet song
- Can drink from a straw – likes my metal straws because of how cold they get
- He does this cute thing lately where if you’re holding him he’ll turn in front of you to see your face if you’re not looking at him. GAH.
- Will have the occasional tantrum, fit and meltdown. #babies
- Can hold his bottle by himself but is typically too lazy, so we do it.
- Crawls pretty quick, but if he hears the bathtub I swear the kid moves like a rocket.
- Note – NOT a fan of Santa.
I love you so much it hurts. I loveeee seeing your scrunched up smiley face every morning. When you reach for us it’s the greatest feeling in the world. You’re a fun, loving, bright little dude. You make us laugh, you keep us on our toes (you’re into everything) but most of all you add this beautiful dynamic that I only dreamed of. I continue to see a lot of me in you and it’s surreal to see. You and your brother LIGHT up my life and Christmas this year is proof of that. You both make everything brighter.
Mama LOVES you.
Terri Todd says