GUYS, ONE WEEK TIL CHRISTMAS!
I mean, the year flew by in a private jet and I barely saw it coming. The end of the year is always so bittersweet because it’s utter chaos (the good kind) but I’m also in birthday planning mode because my BOYS are growing up so fast.
One will be FIVE and the other will be ONE and my heart can’t stand it. Keep them little and ity forever please.
But with all the sentimental “I don’t want them growing up…” I am looking forward to P’s first Christmas and our first as a family of four. It’s the last in this house and for that I am utterly grateful. But with the whirlwind of the past 30 days or so, I still need to find the time to lock in all my Christmas shopping. This is where Amazon Prime or local small business win… the immediate and intimate gratification.
Quick gift ideas for those still in need:
- Music – specifically vinyl
- Tickets to a concert, movie, sporting event – whichever
- Photos – Walgreens turns them around same day!
- Stovetop potpourri (try Boxwood Ave’s recipe)
- A charity donation that’s meaningful