- He says MAMAMAMAMAMA. A lot. And my heart explodes every single time.
- Downs blueberries now like it’s his jam.
- Can sit up, by himself, without assistance.
- A tough kid – Hudson scares him ALL the time, he gets bumped around a lot and takes us and life like a total champ.
- Sweetest demeanor. ever.
- I swear he understands everything I say to him.
- Loves looking and reaching at photographs. We have one by his changing basket in our room and he’s obsessed with it.
- He likes being up on his feet – gives my arms a workout.
- Has found complete enjoyment with his new sippy cup.
- Went on his first swing and LOVED it.
- Wears 12-18 month onesies. YES, you read that right.
- Pretty sure he just wants to hang out with his brother and puppy all day.
- Likes to chew on the metal clip to his pacifier holder.
- Tries to hold his bottle on occasion.
- Kid has at least 10 tickle spots.
- Really likes music and when you sing to him.
- Still a fan of car rides #thankgod
- Straight fan boy when Ori comes on.
- Still not sleeping through the night because he loves to eat too much. But we’re working on it.
YOU my sweet boy are growing SO fast. I love your sweet cheeks and chunky thighs. I love how you grab on to my shoulder and wrap your arms around me for a hug. You’re saying MAMA and as much as I don’t want to lose my mind about it, I am. You are such a happy dude that will laugh over the silliest things. I said “water” the other day and you belly laughed. You SMILE so big and proud when you do something new or when you see your brother or dada. And for the record, I love my sleep, but I do miss you when you sleep. Your little loves FILL me up.
Mama loves you sweet boy.
Terri Todd says