I’m seriously the KISS type.
Keep it simple stupid.
My beauty and make-up routines are quick and I would like to think efficient.
Being a mom and all, I need to take care of myself but not take forever doing it.
1. Facial Masks – simple, quick (15-20 mins max) and efficient. My face feels refreshed, revitalized and more firm after a single use! I might scare my husband right before bed but it’s only temporary 😉
2. Summer in a bottle – not only does it smell like summer, but it protects your hair from the summer elements like salt, chlorine, sun etc. win win in my book.
3. Anything coconut – it’s actually a borderline obsession. I’m a sucker for anything coconut, but this split end mender might be my favorite pick out of the bunch. Smells amazing and also tames fly-aways.
4. Beach babe in a can – because we all want tussled waves without doing much. Just like a hot beach bod? Am I right? Well, at least we can have one of those things?! 😉 [ I typically let my hair air dry the night before and then I’ll spray some of this in the AM and that’s it! ]
5. Fingertip Party – definitely my favorite beauty routine… taking care of my nails. I love a good neutral color (OPI Double Scoop) but with all this fun nail art (Olive & June inspo!) I had to get these adorable nail decals. I also pick my cuticles (terrible habit) so I snatched up this cuticle conditioning stick which is awesome.
More Vitamin SEA please 🙂