What do you think about when Spring rolls around?
Warm weather, sunshine, flowers…
This digital resell/consignment shopping thing is B I G:
- Shop looks from the comfort of your own home while your little one takes that 45 minute nap.
- Find that one of a kind piece, in your size, for LESS!
- Order a clean-out kit, so they (thredUP) can resell/donate/recycle all the clothes that you don’t wear anymore, not sure what to do with, or don’t have time to sort yourself. #hooray #makeroom
- Feel good about it – socially, financially and environmentally*
I nailed a super cute denim skirt from Paige for $27 (originally $125), a beautiful silk dress from Madewell for $22 (originally $143), an embroidered white tank from Cooperative for $8 (originally $30) and white leather sandals from AE for $8 (originally $30).
A crazyyyy $263 savings!
Can’t wait for outfit photos – coming next week 🙂
* Every Clean Out Bag sent to thredUP keeps 206lbs of CO2 from entering the atmosphere, saves 17,916 gallons of water, and keeps 24 items out of landfills.