What do you think about when Spring rolls around?
Warm weather, sunshine, flowers…
For me it’s all about cute Spring clothes and doing a solid closet clean-out.
And with thredUP this beautiful company helps me do both
This digital resell/consignment shopping thing is B I G:
- Shop looks from the comfort of your own home while your little one takes that 45 minute nap.
- Find that one of a kind piece, in your size, for LESS!
- Order a clean-out kit, so they (thredUP) can resell/donate/recycle all the clothes that you don’t wear anymore, not sure what to do with, or don’t have time to sort yourself. #hooray #makeroom
- Feel good about it – socially, financially and environmentally*
I nailed a super cute denim skirt from Paige for $27 (originally $125), a beautiful silk dress from Madewell for $22 (originally $143), an embroidered white tank from Cooperative for $8 (originally $30) and white leather sandals from AE for $8 (originally $30).
A crazyyyy $263 savings!
Can’t wait for outfit photos – coming next week 🙂
* Every Clean Out Bag sent to thredUP keeps 206lbs of CO2 from entering the atmosphere, saves 17,916 gallons of water, and keeps 24 items out of landfills.
This comment has been removed by the author.
i love it! you found adorable things :)!!
Silex In The City says
Very great finds. I use poshmark and have always been curious about this site.
Bekah Walsh says
the top and sandals are too cute!
Oak & Oats says
Oh! I love that top!
Martha & Lyuda says
You had awesome finds!
Lara von Linsowe-Wilson says
Great finds! I absolutely love thredUP!
I'd love it if you'd check out my post as well:
Sea Foam + Diamonds