As a mom, we’re constantly on the go – doing what feels like a million things while putting everyone else first. Whether you’re a mama, animal mama, auntie – we all mother something and because of that take a second for yourself and a second to acknowledge all of those who make parenting possible.
I rounded up a few gift ideas because I feel like this holiday always sneaks up on us and some of these ideas take some planning.
- A trip to the spa or salon and a bottle of bubble bath or favorite nail color
- Breakfast in bed with the cutest heart shaped waffles
- A few hours alone to do well, absolutely anything
- Tickets to see her favorite band. Beiber anyone?
- Farmgirl flowers delivered every month – what a treat!
- Subscribe to a magazine she loves or surprise her with a book club
- Every mom could use coffee and a super cute mug
- Every mom could use some wine or liquor of their choice. Cheers!
Plus, any of these personal and cute gift ideas: