As 2018 comes to a close, I’m reminded in the midst of all the beautiful chaos that setting new goals for the year is so important.
A few things I’d like to focus on in 2019:
- Focus on my health – not just the post baby weight loss
- Read books – at least 3
- Write more often – whether in my Promptly Journal, notes or letters to myself, family and friends.
- Finish both boy’s baby book
- Start an interior design portfolio
- Learn how to use our Cannon camera and take up recreational photography
- Listen to a few podcasts (super late to the podcast game)
All the while being the best mom, wife, sister, friend and colleague that I can be. Mindset has been on a shift over the course of a few years to be more about quality over quantity and I want to pursue that even more with an emphasis on being present.
“Attention is the rarest and purest form of generosity.” – weil